Taproom Trivia: Harry Potter
It’s 3 Nations Thursday Night Taproom Trivia!
This week’s topic is Harry Potter in honor of his birthday. This is one of two HP trivia nights we host per year.
Here are the Rules/Parameters:
1. Teams can consist of 1 to 6 people.
2. Each in person team will turn in ONE answer sheet per round. Include your team name on each form. Team names must be family friendly. We will not read aloud any inappropriate team names.
3. There will be a 3 rounds of 10 questions. Turn in your answer sheet at the end of each round.
4. The 10th question in each round is a confidence question. You’ll wager 1-5 points on how confident you are in your answer. Get it right and you score those points. Get it wrong and you lose those points. This is for in person players only.
5. The team with the most points at the end of each round wins a round of beers! (up to 6)
6. Spelling does NOT count as long as we can understand your answer.
7. Please DO NOT CHEAT. Seriously. Remember, this is for fun!
8. The 3NB trivia team has the final say on everything
9. Tell your friends!
10. HAVE FUN!!