Please note our in house COVID protocols.
* Remember your mask. You will need it anytime you are not seated at your table.
* Please practice safe social distancing between yourself and others not in your group.
* Please remain at your table unless ordering a beer, using the restrooms or ordering from the grill.
* We have spaced our tables and chairs for compliance, please DO NOT not move your table or add extra chairs to it.
* Individual tables may not seat more than 10 people. If tables don’t physically accommodate 10 people, see above, you may NOT rearrange furniture or add more chairs to it.
* Dogs are welcome in the Biergarten and Beer Hall, as long as they are leashed, and remain at your table.
*3 Nations is a smoke/vape free facility. Please step off property to smoke or vape.
Come and visit our new 3 Nations Biergarten Grill on our shaded patio with socially-distanced seating for your enjoyment. Grab a cold beer and enjoy a bite from our freshly prepared and delicious menu:
Monday – Thursday: 5 pm – 10 pm
Friday: 3 pm -11 pm
Saturday: 12 pm – 11 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm
At 3 Nations, we love a good time. In addition to pouring delicious beers, we offer our community something fun every day of the week. From BINGO, to trivia, to live music.
Craft beer is learning your craft, then brewing your beer, and we have many selections to choose from. See what beers we are whipping up to quench your thirst.
Come take a private tour at 3 Nations. Find out how our great beer is brewed, the varying ingredients we use in our beers, and the history of our great brewery.
Even if you can’t enjoy one of our craft beers at our brewery, you can still sit back with one from wherever you are. Pick up our beer to go to continue the enjoyment.
Enjoy a 3 Nations beer in your very own mug. The Mug Club is an exclusive group with brewery privileges for our most enthusiastic fans, receiving exclusive perks.